- Born and raised in Northern Virginia.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Kiniesiology and Applied Physiology, specialization of Athletic Training- University of Delaware 2014
- Master of Science degree in Health Education and Promotion – Florida Atlantic University May 2019
- Career – right after undergrad I took a job as Head athletic trainer at St Maria Goretti High school in Frederick , Maryland . I went back to school in 2017 to get my masters degree. Upon receipt of my masters, I took the Director of Sports Medicine and Head Football Athletic Trainer role at University of New Haven in west Haven, CT. Throughout those four years I gained direct experience through developing partnerships and relationships with counseling services , chiropractic services , sports medicine surgeons, sports medicine physical therapists and administration .
- Board of Certification ATC 2014- Present
- New Jersey Medical Licensure 06/2023
- National Athletic Training Association Member – 2010- present
- Future goals- I hope to get my strength and conditioning certification (CSCS) and someday pursue my Doctorate in healthcare leadership, administration or physical therapy.
I am known for my sparkle. I am incredibly passionate about patient experience and well being. I believe there is always a way to improve my level of care, and more to learn. I want to make the greatest impact I can, to all I work with. I have been a preceptor for multiple athletic training students and intend to continue spreading knowledge and passion for the athletic training profession .
I have spent my healthcare career on the sidelines and athletic training room with athletes, and I am extremely excited to bring the motivation, medical experience and creative therapeutical applications I developed there, to the clinic .
I am a very proud sister of a Naval officer and the most obsessed aunt of 4. In my free time, I rush to Virginia Beach to spend time with my parents and niece and nephew . While my favorite food is soft pretzels, I am always up for sushi when I feel I need to lay low on carbs 🙂 Lastly, I love reading just as much as I love college football , life is about balance right ? 🙂