FASSST Protect is a Division FASSST Sport that provides on-site Athletic Training Services for local sports teams, events, practices, and games. We are currently seeking to employ new Per Diem and part time Athletic Trainers to service these events. All applicants must currently be Certified Athletic Trainers through the NATA and Licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey by the Board of Medical Examiners.
- Provide on-location Medical Care for local event/teams within the Scope of Practice of NJ State Licensure for Athletic Trainers
- Abide by HIPPA Compliance Laws
- Evaluate and Document
- Assess concussion based injuries via SCAT
- Report to the Athletic Training Coordinator
- Able to work independently and with ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Maintain a full understanding of The Company and all the Services, Offerings, and Terminology
- Speak appropriately about all Services
- Bachelor’s or above in Athletic Training from a CAATE Approved program and completion of the NATABOC certification.
- NJ Licensed Athletic Trainer by the Board of Medical Examiners
- Maintain the NATABOC-required 50 CEUs per certification period
- Maintain a clean status with the Board of Medical Examiners
- Experience working with youth sports preferred