Athletic Trainer Career (Monroe)
Athletic Trainer- Monroe
Seeking full time NJ LICENSED athletic trainer for outpatient rehabilitation facilities in middlesex county. Looking to integrate Althletic trainers into the company as we plan to open perfromance centers in the near future.
This position will help our medical providers develop, implement and coordinate exercise and conditioning programs our patients.
- Write follow up exercise prescriptions following the medical provider's orders.
- Implement srategies to help the patient overcome difficulties and improve performance.
- Counsel patients regarding regular exercise and the benefits they will receive as a result of exercise.
- Advise patients of their exercise under the direction of a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant.
- Develop and delivr home exercise programs to patients under the supervison of a PT and/or PTA.
- Oversse the Rehabilitation Aides and direct them to perform the necessary tasks.
- Be able to understand written and oral instructions from the Director of Rehabilitation, Physicians, PTs and PTAs.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and equipment, mainly focusing on pain management and muscular skeletal.
- Knowledge of a variety of exercises beneficial to the variety of patients seen by the practice.
- Knowledge of therapy exercises.
- Ability to manage their time effectively in order to complete all the necessary tasks to ensure a clean treatment area.
- Maintain patient and company confidentiality.
- Other responsiblites as assigned.
- Bachelors in Athletic Training.
- 1-2 years experience
- Knowledge of Out of Network providers
- Must be goal and detail-oriented and able to perform successfully in a fast-paced medical environment
- Able to multitask as individual will be assisting more than one medical provider